Monday 27 September 2010

Good bye Zambia


So our time has come to say goodbye to blog and Zambia we will leave here this Wednesday and are Very torn, we are so sad to be leaving so many gorgeous people but So excited to see all of you. We've accomplished all the brothers asked on the roofs and are now seeing them painted, the brothers are getting up at 5am to paint as its now to hot to do it later. So the roof you see a few pictures below now looks as good as new!!! This is the final group picture with us at our leaving do on Saturday, More dancing lots cake Laughing and Crying! We look forward to see you all very soon and thanks for being interested in what we've been up to x lots love X Lester and Leah

2 comments:

  1. Dear Leah and Lester,

    I just wanted to let you know, I've really enjoyed following your fantastic project! You did a great job and seemed to have lots of fun. Jehovah blesses indeed! I'm sure you've got a lot more nice stories to tell. One day I hope to hear them from you personally.
    One more thing, could you please give me your e-mailaddress? I've got one, but I have the idea it doesn't work. Hope you'll read this...
    A big hug to you both!
    Sara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara how are you gettin on? I've just looked over our blog from Zambia and saw your message! X how is life with you x both of us well gettin on with min and helping at Plymouth build project from end of this month will be helping there for around a year unless we get sent away hope the family are ok? If you ring mum and dad they can give you my email address don't think I'd better post it x
    Thanks for your message love to you and family
    The bells w

    ReplyDelete